377 Dover Center Road
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday
- Serves as the custodian for all District monies
- Records all receipts and pays all District financial obligations
- Pay salaries and maintains tax records for over 350 District employees
- Certifies all financial records needed by the Ohio Department of Education
- Works with the Superintendent to prepare the District budget.
- Invests all District funds to maximize returns and maintain high bond rating
- Continue to receive an unqualified opinion from the State Auditors Office
Kevin Robertson, CPA served as a school treasurer for fourteen years before joining the Bay Village City School District in August, 2014. He was recognized from 2009-2012 with the Government Finance Officers Association Certificate of Achievement for Excellence for Financial Reporting, the Association of School Business Professionals’ Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting, and the Ohio Auditor of State Award with Distinction. He holds a bachelor of science degree in accounting from Marietta College, is a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a State of Ohio-licensed school treasurer.