Wednesday April 26th, 2017
Lunch Menu –Popcorn Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Celery Sticks, Fruit, Dinner Roll, Milk
1. Any Senior interested in writing a speech for Commencement please turn in to Mrs. Gergye by Friday, May 12th.
2. Bay Baseball will have a Community Day/Senior Day on Saturday April 29th from 8:45 to 2pm. There will be a Skills Clinics, a BHS Baseball game, Food Fair, Raffle and game day activities. If you have any questions you may email
3. Become a member of the Bay Rocket Student Athletic Booster committee. Selected students will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the Bay athletic program. All students with a love for athletics are encouraged to apply. Applications can be found in the Main Office or on the BRAB website http://www.bayrocketsassociation.com. Applications due by April 30.
4. All NHS members will meet Thursday April 27th. The meeting times are 7:20, QRP, or 3:15- you must attend only one of these times. All meetings will be held in Mrs. Rutt's room.
5. SAGA (Sexuality and Gender Alliance) will be sponsoring the Day of Silence on Friday, April 28. The Day of Silence brings attention to the silence faced by Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender people. Students take a vow of silence in order to echo the silence caused by bullying, name-calling, and harassment. Anyone who wants to participate can sign up at lunch.
6. If you are planning on studying abroad next year and would like to apply for the Haessler Scholarship, please see Mrs. Beirne by this THURSDAY.
7. Newshounds! Time to rev-up the printing press for the next issue of The Bay Window, your school newspaper! Come to a meeting this Thursday, April 27, right after school in room 104. Bring yourself and some awesome ideas to share with Bay High School in The Bay Window, your school newspaper! See you on Thursday!
8. One week only! Asking for help from the class of 2017. Seniors, please fill out form in library or email Susan Lapolla the title of your favorite book. That's all there is to it. You will be entered in a drawing for a gift card to a favorite Bay Village establishment.