Many families need financial assistance at various times. It is important to take advantage of programs that can help keep your children healthy and learning in spite of financial pressures. We encourage all families who are eligible for the Free and Reduced Lunch program to apply, and to know that we are committed to protecting your privacy.
- Children need healthy meals to learn. Bay Village Schools offers healthy meals every school day.
- Children from low-income families may qualify for free lunches or for reduced-price lunches (40 cents). Income guidelines change annually.
- Students in the program may also receive discounts on school fees and other costs.
- In addition, our schools can receive federal funding for reading intervention and other services when all eligible families apply.
- Your privacy is protected by federal law, and our PIN-code entry system in all our cafeteria lines insures no one knows who is getting a free or discounted lunch.
- Find out more about this program and whether your family is eligible by reading the rules and application on this web site.
- Families often need financial assistance at various times, and while this program is here to help them, and it also helps our schools.
- Even when enrolled, you are under no obligation to participate each day, or ever.