Bus Routes 2016-17
Bus Route Stops
(Check back for updates)
Times are approximate. Drivers will adjust as needed. Routes should be
reviewed to be assured of the correct buses/stops for students since some minor changes
have been made since last year. Students in grades Kindergarten through grade 2 are required
to have a parent/guardian meet them at their assigned stop.
Please have your child at the bus stop five minutes before pick-up time.
Routes are by bus number. Check route sheets for bus stop closest to your home. Check back frequently, especially as the school year begins, as routes are subject to change.
Special Note: Students with special needs IEPs will be notified
individually of their bus stop routes. Parents with students being
transported to St.
Christopher, St. Paul, or Ruffing Montessori School will be contacted
directly by bus driver.
Again, if you have any questions, please call the Transportation Department at 440-617-1659. HAVE A GREAT YEAR!
Here are a few things to remember for the first day:
- Please have your child at the bus stop five minutes before the posted time (allow extra time the first week).
- Make sure students stand well back from the street and wait for the driver to signal them to enter the bus. The driver will hold up his or her hand and then lower it when it is safe the your child to approach the bus.
- Large items that cannot be held on the rider's lap are not permitted on the bus.
- Please wait at your assigned stop. There is one assigned stop for your child. If you have a question, call the Transportation Department (440-617-1659).
- When students are dropped off at the end of the day, they must wait at the "safe place" as indicated by the driver until the bus pulls away. This applies to riders of every age.
- Remember, if your child is in grades K-2, an adult must be waiting for him or her at the stop in the afternoon (or mid-day for Kindergarten riders).
- All students will be assigned seats on the bus within the first few weeks of school. Riders will then be responsible for getting to those seats when they board the bus.